Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winddancerman
Aug 26, 2022

RandomPauI posted:

Conk is even better than Stir-Fry and if anything happens to Conk then I can never forgive the GM

Conk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winddancerman
Aug 26, 2022

seaborgium posted:

Taylor himself posted the thing about having hallucinations and his health going to poo poo because of the stress and workload on the discord, and they never sounded like it was acrimonius. They lost a hell of an editor on super short notice and had to go find not only someone to replace him but somewhere else to host the podcast. Lot of stress all around, but it never sounded like bad blood.

I read that statement and I think Taylor's probably exaggerating/lying about most of it but I shouldn't speculate.

winddancerman fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 5, 2024