Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

This harpy interrogation, I'm loving dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Boy it's sure a good thing that I don't have trouble with painfully awkward interactions or it would have taken me several hours over the course of two separate days to listen to a particular eight minute block of this show, wouldn't that be embarrassing for me

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Thusfar Kebin has only made one appearance but he's been mentioned / alluded to by various characters enough times that he'll probably resurface later at the worst possible moment

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

What a good loving Rude Tales holy poo poo

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

It's not as cartoonish as Rude Tales but the characters are fantastic and their performers really bring them to life

DnDaddies also is much more willing to completely grenade their own adventure in service of a joke, bit or bad dice roll

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

We can add "Let's hear you cumming in a stranger's voice" to the unforgivable things said on this program

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Listened to the first episode of OTTSoS

Tim: "...so, I propose that--"
Ali: "OH MY GOD YEEEHEHEE YES AAAAAA"
Tim: "--wait, wait, really?? I mean, sure! Why not! yeah. hey baby..."

Me, listening: [full throated screaming]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Yes, I control the rats now, they listen to me and they love me :goleft:

Also died in real life at
Ali: I think [the rats are] gonna be with us for a while then, huh?
Tim: Stirfry looks at the DM... can they??
Ali: Can I keeeep them??
Branson: Give me a usable take and we'll see
Tim: Stirfry looks up at the DM *extremely Stirfry voice* oh, can I keep them??
Branson: THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT DUDE
Carly: Stirfry looks up at Branson?
Tim: Wait, what is the usable take?
Branson: ONE WHERE YOU DON'T TALK TO THE loving DM

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

It's gotta be Flipcup, just Branson hollering like he's trying to alert a search party to where he's been buried alive

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Groomda's on the bridge!! :q: count me in as loving Stars of Space, the episodic nature of it seems to be encouraging the cast to make even bigger swings

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Deathlove posted:

He's a good DM.

holy poo poo, loving unstoppable, you try and stop this man and you will see it true

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Gloomda!

Happy Halloween! :)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Hope you're all real horny because there's a new Rude Tales and it's got an energy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Also how I feel about the dialogue,

"We are hungry"
"Well then you are, in many ways, the ideal eaters"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Ali and Carly were on this week's 1-900-HOTDOG with Brockway and Seanbaby playing a surreal early eighties text adventure game starring The Incredible Hulk where they explore concepts such as dig hole and ants attack eyes

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I am five minutes in and Tim has not taken a breath yet, merry loving christmas hahahah

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Every time Groomda is doing anything there is some squishy sound or another, and every time Groomda isn't doing anything I can't hear the show over my involuntary squeals of "WHERE'S GROOMDA!?!"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

The DnDaddies patreon did a Call of Cthulhu miniseries - At the Mountains of Dadness

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

As a follow-up to when Ali and Carly played Marvel's Questprobe: The Hulk, this week's The Dogg Zzone 9000 has Tim Platt and Taylor Moore playing Marvel's Questprobe: Featuring Spider-Man!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

The new OTTSS was great, there was nothing at stake but great sex and octopus friendship yet they still managed to gently caress it up and flee screaming

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/Stobert/status/1521219817151381506

:hai: the Museum of Threes is not the product of a show with a tight grip on its narrative nor a DM that is capable of mistakes

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

You get a little more Weird Chris energy on OTTSS with Dr Dewey, the ENT that carries a sword

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I'm listening to the Modern Prometheus episode of OTTSS and someone needs to tie heavy weights around Branson's ankles or maybe chain him inside of burlap sack that he has to escape over the course of the episode, he's far too powerful and needs a handicap

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Not a word of a lie, when the barrel exploded to reveal our new best friend and husband I was 100% anticipating a Gerry cameo

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/1528779368243159040

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

You can put your character attribute points in "Pretty" or you can put them in "Can Think Of A Second Name" but not in both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I died and became a spooky ghost at, "I've never seen you not allow something, and the first time you don't it's the moral to The Gift of the Magi"