Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

I know it's just lazy set dressing, but is it bugging anyone else that a shitload of ladders are in a gym where the actual MITB match is not taking place?

If you know a better place to store ladders, I'd like to hear it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
tiddy slap

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Unzipping my opponent's mesh shirt to inflict maximum pain

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

1glitch0 posted:

I know it's just lazy set dressing, but is it bugging anyone else that a shitload of ladders are in a gym where the actual MITB match is not taking place?

they should fill the empty ringside area with weapons the entire time

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Quantum of Phallus posted:

If you know a better place to store ladders, I'd like to hear it

In the greatest twist in WWE history the wrestlers battle their way to the top of Titan Towers, but there are no ladders because they're all in the gym, so they have to fight their way back down to the ground, and a car chase ensues to Home Depot to grab a ladder, and then have to car chase back and fight their way back up with ladders.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Procrastinator posted:

they should fill the empty ringside area with weapons the entire time

Angry dogs should be roaming free in the performance centre

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
How long has Cesaro been wrestling without the KT tape

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the future looks bright for this young upstart, Jeff Hardy

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The Croc posted:

it's money in the bank not the hunger games

...I'd watch WWE: Hunger Games

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

The Croc posted:

This just made me think about how it's a shame these empty room shows didn't happen during the last few years of WCW because that would have been some weird, surreal poo poo. There would have been gun fights with squibs at least 3 times.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I hate Jeff Hardy and besting Cesaro is a joke. I hope Hardy goes away and never comes back

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
What's Cesaro's ppv singles record?

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

aj styles??????????????

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cesaro is such a permajobber

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Oh man I forgot last year they just had Brock Lesnar just show up and grab the briefcase when he wasn't in the match at all. And that was fine within the rules apparently.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Why are all these athletes supporting nurses and doctors? I only watch WWE and no other media and I'm confused. Has something been happening irl??

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Man, gently caress these hero ads. Who needs PPE when you've got attention from a celebrity.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
The real heroes of the current circumstances

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Le Saboteur posted:

Oh man I forgot last year they just had Brock Lesnar just show up and grab the briefcase when he wasn't in the match at all. And that was fine within the rules apparently.

The match had a mystery entrant who never showed up. Turns out it was Brock from the start but he just never came out.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

They mentioned Covid19 on Smackdown this week. It was brief but they said the word "Covid"

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Also i don't think any of the other 7 who killed themselves were told it was brock just someone was gonna join the match late and win.

Winning mitb without taking a bump is true peak brock.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Croc posted:

Winning mitb without taking a bump is true peak brock.

Work smart, not hard.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Blaise330 posted:

The match had a mystery entrant who never showed up. Turns out it was Brock from the start but he just never came out.

The best part of that match had to be Randy, who we now know didn't know Brock was gonna be there, seeing the end unfold in front of him and just rolling his eyes.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Work smart, not hard.

Brock is this generations Kevin Nash.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
It's like a maze. In a rectangular building with highly advertised stairwells.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
They've brought up "they could even go in vince's office!!!" 100 times the last month

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

They've brought up "they could even go in vince's office!!!" 100 times the last month

Part of the match is gonna be them going into his office, then Vince chases after them with lovely underwear on a stick

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ah yes, the time Rollins beat Brock Lesnar for the title

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Memory holed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

"Where's Roman?"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Oil! posted:

It's like a maze. In a rectangular building with highly advertised stairwells.

I've asked before, if you're on the stairwell, why ever leave it? Do you think a room will have a mario bros warp pipe?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Blaise330 posted:

Do you think a room will have a mario bros warp pipe?

Yes, do you not also think this anytime you're in an office building?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Even WWE recognizes that Bliss fans are creeps.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Blaise330 posted:

I've asked before, if you're on the stairwell, why ever leave it? Do you think a room will have a mario bros warp pipe?

An elevator?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Hmmm I haven’t watched WWE since AEW debuted, but this could be a hilarious shitshow. Guess I’ll watch.

Hopefully it sucks!

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Can't wait for the 4 minute title match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Man, can't wait for this show, I think I'm most excited about Mandy vs Sonya, Jeff Hardy vs Sheamus and The Street Profits vs The Viking Raiders :woop:

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
you know before this preshow the shayna baszler WWE chronicles was on and seeing shayna on that match graphic made me think, Shayna with makeup and shayna without makeup are two completely different human beings

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I wonder if since Braun was an unplanned title run they're just going to put the title back on Bray and build him back up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I hope the six men spend an hour climbing to the top and Brock just gets swings by on a Heyman-piloted copter, snatches the briefcase and fucks off.