Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Been lurking through this thread, which is amazing.

Meant to say this after the championship, but congrats to the Honu, and all the Gheorghes out there.

Gheorghe Dance Party!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nfPoHMGHg

:woop: :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
3 years with Paris sounds good.

Bring pro basketball back to:

Seattle
Louisville
Virginia Beach
Baltimore

Why?

Seattle was done extremely dirty and they deserve a team again.

Louisville and Virginia Beach (Well, Norfolk, but this is close enough) were 2 great ABA teams that should have been part of the merger and they got left out in the cold. Bring back the Kentucky Colonels and the Virginia Squires, I say!

Baltimore also has a tie-in to the ABA, as the Baltimore Hustlers existed in theory, got changed to the Baltimore Claws, lost 3 preseason games and then promptly folded. It's time to resurrect them from the briny deep.

Yes, I may have recently read the ABA book "Loose Balls", what of it?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Hopkins FBI posted:

B for Seattle
C for Montreal

:emptyquote:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1. C, keep Kabengele, let him walk (have the last home game of the regular season be Mfiondu Kabengele luau appreciation night) :qq:
2. A, add appropriate Honu to the All-Star team. I trust you to know who deserves a spot
3. A, the computer brain needs all the help it can get
4. Extend both guys. See if we can lock down Windler until he's at least 40. Filimon, go for another 2 years

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

votes!

1. B
2. A
3. 13mil/year

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

If the Ravens are gonna get a former player as a coach, then I suggest Z-Bo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

thirded

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Give that man some gold finishing badges

https://twitter.com/TaylorRooks/status/1289236993654710280

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

bol bol

Bol Bol

BOL BOL

https://twitter.com/mldiffley/status/1301727422568706048

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Vaughn's shooting numbers make me wanna barf.