Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
B
A
B

Let's begin to plan for a post-Bol future.

Also I'm curious what you would want in place of OVR in a hypothetically improved version of 2K. Would it be a Football Manager style of highlighted ability scores based on role?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Whichever of A or D sets you up better for the future.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Would it be possible to hold off on pulling the trigger until we see how this draft class is doing? Or will there not be much info gained from their rookie seasons?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
I guess it's time to pull the trigger on Torres, then.

A and hope the other rookies don't end up people we'd rather have built a team around.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Draft: A. Dude's not gonna stick around for long and the Honu need a warm body.

Players:

All yes. They're all young (except for Francis), almost all really valuable, and the one that'd hit the hardest (Vaughn) is exactly the kind of player we regret letting go. At the very least he can be traded.

Garland:

Check for trades. Probably we should keep a Finals MVP, but any chance to improve should be looked at, especially since he's aging. That said, going by the weirdly regular championship schedule this team has, there's every chance the Honu aren't gonna win for another two years anyway so he might as well be kept.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
e: gently caress it, B and C. Become monsters.

whowhatwhere fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Sep 3, 2020

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
C
N/A
A

whowhatwhere fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Sep 12, 2020

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
So what do they put effort into, since the sim elements of the game are clearly ignored?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
80 Years of Hatred: NBA2k20 Expansion Challenge.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Yeah, this thread will still be here. I hope your parents' recovery is smooth and as uncomplicated as possible!

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Glad the surgery went smoothly! I hope her recovery continues apace.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
I know it goes against your team building philosophy but one of these decades I'd love to see what we could do with one of these high-rating monsters.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
gently caress, I'm sorry that your father died and everything else went to poo poo for months. Glad you were able to get out of a toxic work situation, though.

It feels kinda trivial to say this after that post, but I'm glad one of the best sports LPs since Pro Vercelli is back.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Livewire42 posted:

1) Extend Payne

2) Trade Kraemer

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Jesus, Donkic was a loving Colossus. A shame the league decided to ruin the last bit of his career.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
B, A. Hopefully the defense doesn't shrivel up and die.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Veryslightlymad posted:

Should I train up Saramago as a Small Forward, starting next season?

Yes

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Alain Sonnet 3
Hugh Morrison 4
Hugh Andersen 4
Gilbert Paxson 2

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Can we just fire those two coaches and replace them with mediocre ones? I feel bad for Donald Powers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Jadecore posted:

I also have been anticipating Humankind's release, no worries.

Let's see...

Unicorn - 1
Rebound/Interior - 2
Wing/Guard - 3
Future Assets - 4

Yeah, that seems right.