Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

1)Which Four Cities sound fun?
Kansas City, MO
Las Vegas, NV
Vancouver, BC
St. Louis, MO

2)Which Season do we start in?
2020-2021 season.

Will you be using custom Draft Classes or randomly generated ones.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 04:03 on May 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Real quick the reason why the roster has no injuries is because with the season being suspended, 2k decided to uninjure all the players so people could use them in play now online.

Unfortunately this screwed over MyLeague players but that is nothing new.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Try to sign both. If you have to choose one get Bogdan.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

You might have to tweak your sliders if Luka is averaging a 40 point triple double.

Maybe up the touches and shot tendencies of his teammates as well.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

God this broken rear end game. While it is by far the best franchise mode of all the sports games, it still has so many bugs it's incredible. A lot of them have been there for a long time as well.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Has LeBron topped the all-time scoring list yet?

Cause if not imma need you to override his retirement.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I think at a certain overall rating players get pissed that they're in the G-League. I thinks it's about 72.

That guy is a 74 while having Zero Morale so maybe we should think about converting his Two-Way Contract into a regular one. He seems good enough to be a regular bench piece.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Jun 12, 2020

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I'm glad to see the Knicks doing well in your simulation.

2k is the only place where they can be good.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Teams have traded picks for straight cash before so I can see the lower contract being a reason why someone might trade down. Of course the real reason is that 2ks trade logic is broken.

Also does Vucevic always end up on the Lakers. I've done a lot of MyLeagues and almost every time he ends up there.

It's a good fit bit still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Even when the Knicks are cheating the cap we still can't win poo poo. :(