Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocky1
Dec 24, 2004
Morand bought me this account to forever remind me that I am his bitch. Also, I will NEVER change this title.
I haven't gotten through all of this, but once I do you'll have another voter. Been a fun ride so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocky1
Dec 24, 2004
Morand bought me this account to forever remind me that I am his bitch. Also, I will NEVER change this title.
What a ride. The AI is inexplicably stupid in this game, which I mean does mirror some GMs in the league. Certainly, lazy programming, but just call it an alternate universe where Billy King has had a prodigious number of sons.

Looking forward to the next update. I love the NBA and the fake NBA is sating my need for the Finals to start. (Though the sixers aren't in it. Though Ben Simmons will never live up to Ben Simmons in this sim).

Probably would've stuck with Torres, but can't argue with the results.