Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
1)Which Four Cities sound fun?
Anchorage AK
Buffalo NY
Honolulu HI
Nashville TN

2)Which Season do we start in?
2020-2021 season

Why? Because I think an Alaska-Hawaii rivalry would be *hilarious*, and also because I currently live in Buffalo and used to live in Nashville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

1)What should we call the Honolulu team?

Volcanoes just seems so... cliche, for Hawaii. Plus with the, mmm, unpleasantness over building observatories on volcanoes, might not be a mudpile the league wants to stick its foot in. But you know what? Hawaii has a state animal that is sadly no longer represented in major sports, so I'll throw my vote at them being the Hawaii (humpback) Whales. Let's do this, sea-green and sun-yellow color scheme, because gently caress you we have better weather than anywhere else in this country and we're even going to rub it in on our jerseys. Plus, we might pick up some jaded fans in Connecticut.

2)Do we go with Vancouver Grind or something else? If something else, what?

Yo, there needs to be more teams named after Dragons in sports. And there's even a tenuous link to them in the local culture! Birmingham doesn't have that. Screw you, UAB.

3)Which do we play as?

I vote Honolulu, because it seems like it would be harder, and hence more satisfying when a championship comes.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Ravens + Honu

Play Honu

THE TURTLE MOVES!

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

This is the way. Our vengeance against the New Yorkers for stealing a year of our team. :argh:

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Keep cap room for next year once our kids develop- we don't want to bust our cap when we just told our poor GM we were focusing on the future with high potential picks! I'd say pick Just Bogdan, but Just Sign One is a better idea than signing both. We're not gonna do *poo poo* this year regardless in all likelihood, so by going out and breaking the bank on two good-but-not-superstar players all we're doing is tanking our lottery odds and making it harder for us to compete in a few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Just Win (eventually), BB.