Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bad lieutenant rules i was watching it with this ukrainian dude and he thought it was the worst loving thing ever like he just didnt get it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

nick cage haters are categorical idiots

if any one hates the Nicholas Cage 90's Action Trilogy

1) The Rock
2) Con-Air
3) Face/Off

THEN gently caress OFF!!!! :flip: :flipoff:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocT0rdxXOhQ

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the rock is the best of the trilogy by a good margin, at least by conventional movie standards, my favorite scene is when nic cage's character gets out of the trashed ferrari and some dude on a moto is like "hey man you just hosed up your ferrari!" and the camera goes all low shot of cage and nic says "its not mine" :smug: lmao, then he steals the guys moto

con-air is cheesy but it works, its still legit good, and the casting is the best, i could go on about con-air its my personal favorite of the bunch

and face/off, well its got its moments but its very woo for better or worse, and id call it a "good bad movie" and the stunts are insane, and where else are you going to find nic cage doing a travolta or a travolta doing a nic cage imporession? we didnt ask for it, but we got it.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 05:50 on May 12, 2020

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Doc Hawkins posted:

it's worth it. directed by werner herzog!
i love that herzog is the bad guy in Jack Reacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhMo4WlBmGM