Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
when I pass an unmasked person on the sidewalk I just take a giant rip of 6mg Space Rocks instead of breathing their virus breath.

nice try pandemic :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

TL;DR: vaping probably saved my life. Think about it op

Areola Grande

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Putting together the ultimate dubstep mix to vape to

Areola Grande

squirting nicotine salts under my tongue and holding it there for 2 minutes before swallowing for that BIG nicotine body buzz

:guinness:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

nut posted:

cold turkey is alright but I prefer potato wedges with my heroin

bad news from Newsweek:

"KFC Changing from potato wedges to fries (US). In a few weeks when all stores deplete the wedges collection all KFC stores will convert to fries."

:negative:

It has already happened where i live. My advice is to find some 'tato wedge vape juice while u still can

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot