Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

Yinlock posted:

a psa on safe sex where the very respectable narrator suddenly dips into vulgar slang

"Teen pregnancy is no joke, so when you're busting a fat one,"

Yinlock posted:

football player: on or off the field I know the importance of protection, so when i'm blasting your mom,

take the moon posted:

obvs but u could do this with dare too

like you think your son is studying but actually he's railing lines of 97 percent pure uncut white gold the primo poo poo godDAMN *loud sniffing noise*

Heather Papps posted:

my sex ed teacher was a rugby idiot and he said in class that he "knows raw doggin' feels better, but just put on a rubber for gods sake," and that was the first time i had heard the term raw doggin' and i think about that class a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

*sits backwards in chair at sunday school* alright kids, you're growing up and with that growth comes certain dangers. maybe a strange man wants to offer you drugs, maybe he wants you to inject some big h while he watches you gently caress his wife,

Yinlock

Joey McChrist posted:

me talking to a broom closet: now anyone that tells you masturbation ruins your eyesight is a goddamn liar and a prude. any questions?

mop clatters to the floor

me: you, the tall blonde kid

Yinlock

narrator: and to see what NOT to do we turn to timmy. this is timmy. timmy is a foolish boy, a stupid rear end in a top hat, a dumb smelly idiot who sucks, a