Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's your favorite faction?
Die Mechaniker
Imperial Balkania
Khan Industries
Saharan Republic
Enclave of the Bear
View Results

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Namtab posted:

The only way to learn the secret of how to secure plokamia is to invade Japan, the home of tentacles.

They want to turn the Bears into this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Xelkelvos posted:

I declare eternal hell war upon this idea.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
In the Hidden Bunker

Well things are moving forward at last, I had to stick my neck out a bit to get things moving, Chaps. Not sure why things were so slow.

Sorry but a major undertaking with that concert took time to set up.

Still with the weakening of other forces on my side can make me look even better.

Well I'm glad things are working out for you. I'm worried about that detective getting closer. Seems like all he did is build up and search.

Statment: Development of special troops on schedule. Should be ready for small deployment shortly.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

I will destroy yurikumas

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Did they just say they wanted to take over Japan?

E-emergency deployment of the Zaku-Miku!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
I still remember the old Risk Legacy thread, what a dream to see a second one pop up. I'll be eagerly following!