Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Also, losers like this exist:

And you can use ingame money (a very modest amount that I have been blatantly stealing from the guild bank whenever I want it) to put bounties on them so that they end up in the hospital (you cant do things while in the hospital or something) forever:

And then they get real mad:
(This is his guild leader after he cried to him about it)

Who the gently caress spends $1k on a not-even-that-great browser game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

i only play for just long enough to start another 2-3 hour timer whenever the last timer runs out

but i was still able to harvest pubbie tears

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

22 Eargesplitten posted:

You can also dump bounties on people that piss you off, which makes them super mad and takes up way more of their time than it took you to make that money.

Case in point:

The bounties are only for $42069 each, too, so they're quite affordable once you have travel unlocked and can fly back and forth for plushies a couple times a day.

Colin Mockery fucked around with this message at 05:27 on May 19, 2020

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Rynoto posted:

The warehouses are built specifically for burning down in Torn.

It's obviously some sort of insurance fraud scheme.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

lol

(he has now been granted mercy)

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

About 3 1/2 years ago myself and a number of other goons joined Torn. Now only 3 of us remain.

Haha, I think I was one of those people! My account is 1300 days old but I abandoned it after only a week or two the first time, and now I have 254 refills.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

If you have an old account that you're coming back to, you'll likely end up with free energy refills (I had 251 when I logged in after 3-ish years of inactivity). They are normally very, very rare.

Save them until you know what a happy jump is.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

the theft was honestly not as funny as when jazz sent all of our guild assets to pubbies in pnw

the crying-for-attention racist tears that came after are pretty funny tho

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

blackcat12951 posted:

As of Mon 08:04:49 - 30/11/20 torn time, we have been hit 2500 times equalling 62500 energy. that is equal to 3125 cans of munster energy drink, costing them $5,075,228,125.

:ohdear:

but what about the cost to me of... *checks notes*

the 5 blood bags and 5 first aid kits i had to use yesterday to get out of the hosp before i could hit the gym and fly to china

(i hosed up the image captcha so many times that they gave me the harder google captcha instead

BUT THE SIX WAS UPSIDE-DOWN SO ITS NOT MY FAULT)

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Fat and Useless posted:

That being said if I'm doing more harm than good with my level 1 rear end being attacked, boot me.

Definitely do not worry about that lol

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

honestly im a little disappointed that they were able to go from 16 to 21 because now i really want them to reach 25 (to get to a nice round number and be a harder record to beat)

edit: also, first post in almost 5 years, really? lol

Colin Mockery fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Dec 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

esto es malo posted:

lmao that owns gently caress that idiot