Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
From a newbie perspective, this is an excellent game. You can see the hard work and bandaging and hacky fixes of horrible, legacy code everywhere. Organic growth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
tithes are not donations, they are just giving back what is rightfully His

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
The person involved here has 6 pages of image uploads on their profile. Somehow decided to choose this for their avatar?

Impotence fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 29, 2020

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
Will, I love the My Little Pony franchise and hope one day we can watch it together

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

blackcat12951 posted:

As of Mon 08:04:49 - 30/11/20 torn time, we have been hit 2500 times equalling 62500 energy. that is equal to 3125 cans of munster energy drink, costing them $5,075,228,125.

does this include the mess of uncoordination where 3-4 people keep simultaneously joining the fight as soon as the hosp times out using 75-100 energy to hit a low stat newbie when they only need one person and one action?

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

tater_salad posted:

5 billion tornbux worht of energy spent.. keep it up boys.. hope it's all wort it~.

our faction cost less than 1b to buy LMAO with the money hes wasted we'll just get 4 more

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Lux Animus posted:

I love it when pubbies get defensive over the amount of time and attention they've spent being maximally butthurt by goons, spending all their resources grinding them to dust while at the same time the goons just don't give a flying gently caress.

A+ trolling keep up the good fight :zpatriot:

I mean, 17 year sunk cost fallacy

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

RudeCat posted:

So if we get more members then they waste more time, energy, and resources putting them in the hospital, right?

They also accelerate the faction destruction instead of making them commit to this bullshit for months

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
if any of you don't play much anymore, i'd appreciate it if you could pm me your torn api key - it'll be used around 60-80% of it's limit.

i need all the requests i can get for a little stat estimation project

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
We're moving from discord to Free and Libre As In Speech And Non-Alcoholic Beer Matrix protocol chat, Discord is unencrypted and spied upon, please register at matrix and enable your jabber and matrix clients thank's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
there are some other parts of that dependeng on where you are in game, like getting kicked from your job for not doing 250k/500k-cost rehabs (in addition to hours of flight time), whether you can handle -30% stats for a while