Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestah
Dec 7, 2010

by Cyrano4747
I'm in as Jestah, apparently I have an account from a million years ago. Is this game any fun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestah
Dec 7, 2010

by Cyrano4747

tater_salad posted:

I like people who I've stolen money from spending even more money paying others to put me in the hospital

I know right?

Also really funny you pro nazi hunter commies didn't notice the Sonnenrad or the Swastika in my profile picture on discord the entire time. Hilarious stuff.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Jestah fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Aug 11, 2020

Jestah
Dec 7, 2010

by Cyrano4747

tater_salad posted:

hey guys.. Guess what.. You didn't think I was a shitlord... well I have you FOOLED you I actually AM a racist shitlord.
Edit: you just didn't notice HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I know, thanks for the $1.5b. I guess Communism really is pretty rad you guys. Lol, gonna spend it on buying chains against you for a while and then I'm gonna quit. It's been real.

Jestah
Dec 7, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Revolucion posted:

For someone who has an account age of 10 years plus, I would have assumed a level of maturity. However, perhaps not.

As you are an arrested-developmental seamonkey brained manchild with racist and fascist identity issues, I wish you all the best in the future. Hopefully the gratification you receive from trolling an internet game gives you the momentary pleasure to forget how petty you must be. All the best in the future as you (hopefully) deal with these cognitive and personality developmental issues, seriously.

Bring on the chains! It will be fun.

wait isn't trolling people on internet games literally what we're supposed to be doing here. But thank you for that post, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Jestah
Dec 7, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Madtrixr posted:

well

go on, we're waiting.

seriously, i've had a rough couple of weeks and if you're gonna do this, just do it now and skip all the chest puffing. I don't know what running away to SA and posting all this accomplishes but you do you i guess

You like my new profile picture?

Jestah
Dec 7, 2010

by Cyrano4747

biosterous posted:

yes we are all very triggered by your 2008-era trolling :jerkbag:

Says the half-man who gets triggered by the word "Retard" and asks everyone ever so politely not to use it. Do better.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestah
Dec 7, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Madtrixr posted:

is this really the best you got man

It's really just another straw on the camel's back. Regardless of what you trannys say, I'm sure what I've done has been terrible for your morale and your paranoia. That plus the sale of this poo poo-box website will ultimately be the end of you.