Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huttan
May 15, 2013
The medical points can be used to buy some stuff. I'd spend the medical points on morphine (it is an option on the jobs page). Buy it before you quit because you can only spend the points when you work there. If you rejoin the job, you can spend the points.

https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Jobs#Medical

As a surgeon, you now have the ability (even after quitting the medical job) to revive people who end up in the hospital.

e: my in-game name is Huttan.

Huttan fucked around with this message at 06:43 on May 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huttan
May 15, 2013

Mr Right posted:

If you defeat someone on May the 4th using only your fists you get an award/merit for doing so. Few hours left to do this.

The honor is called "Hands Solo". Lots of games have some sort of "May the 4th be with you" kind of thing.

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

I don't know how you guys are training...
I didn't believe how much happiness made a difference to gym gains until I rented a better house than I could afford to buy.

The forums over there are quite toxic.