Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
About 3 1/2 years ago myself and a number of other goons joined Torn. Now only 3 of us remain.

This is me.

I'll donate a bunch of beer, candy, and ecstasy to your armory.

EDIT: Sent 50 ecstasy, 3500 beer, and 608 big boxes of chocolate to the leader guy.

I don't know how you guys are training, but I was eating max booster cooldown candy, popping an ecstasy, training, using a refill, then training again early in my career. It's cheaper than xanax and more effective because happy has a higher impact on stat gains sub ~400k. Thus the candy and ecstasy.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 06:11 on May 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU