Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vizzerdrix
Nov 17, 2014
Nice raids you got going there. I'm already settled in a faction but just wanted to pop in and say hi (cz4r on Torn).
Would suggest flying to far away places as much as possible or self-hospitalizing by doing warehouse arsons (if you don't have the NNB to succeed in the crime that is) and turning off your revives to slow down the respect loss. SEDs are a decent option for self-hosping as well but pricy. You could also (if you have it) zero your faction's OD chance reduction perks and try to OD on Xanax for the super long hospital time but that's super unreliable and honestly a lovely option all round.
It'll take months before your faction is zero'd but the faster they get bored of hitting you the better unless you're planning on buying a new shell for your faction.
Most people active on the forums there don't actually have any interest in reading and processing anything that isn't supporting their point of view btw, it's like trying to converse with a wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vizzerdrix
Nov 17, 2014

Colin Mockery posted:

honestly im a little disappointed that they were able to go from 16 to 21 because now i really want them to reach 25 (to get to a nice round number and be a harder record to beat)

edit: also, first post in almost 5 years, really? lol

wow you got me I'm a filthy lurker, just thought I'd post something that could potentially be useful since it'd be a shame to see the fac die