Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona

Khris Kruel posted:

If I can figure out how to run an extortion racket on dislikes, I'm gonna start kneecapping traders that don't buy dislike protection from us

This is absolutely loving incredible.

Gonna finally hop on to check it out, I know I was aware of this game years ago but never played it, looking forward to a time killer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona
Just tell the feds you're starting your own homebrewed edvd business.

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona

super sweet best pal posted:

Imagine loving over goons in some lovely browser game.

"I am not a fashist [sic] I am just a garden variety racist get it right!" - Fascist

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona

dragonshardz posted:

the number of factions now hitting goons for the sake of 1 pubbie whale's ego is 14

It is not for his ego, it is for the e-honor of his wife and children, please do not misunderstand

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona

esto es malo posted:

WillRoc-A-Fella: Na borrowed some from your mom after I throat f**ked her she paid me in diapers

slippyslappy: also does your wife know youre trying to pretend you cheated on her for a pack of diapers

WillRoc-A-Fella: Yeah my wife was the one holding your moms fat out of the way while I took my diaper off and got in line I think I was fourth or fifth in line but I still tapped that milf rear end

slippyslappy: did you put the diaper back on after

WillRoc-A-Fella: Yes I did with poo poo still on it Lmao 🤣 I'm done talking either do something or crawl back into your moms hole lol just like goons all mouth no action
Last message: 08:21:30 - 29/11/20 TCT

All of the bullshit has been worth it for this exchange, getting a pubbie to say he made his wife hold his lovely diaper so he could be 4th in line to throat gently caress someone named slippyslappy's mom is excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona

Can we please change the thread title to Torn.com - "Your Time on Torn is at an End"

All of this bullshit just keeps getting better