Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Snapped up by Agent Jason Tourne. Crime? Whorin'.

Drugs and shooting and all sorts of other poo poo A-OK, but horny ist verboten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Jestah posted:

It's really just another straw on the camel's back. Regardless of what you trannys say, I'm sure what I've done has been terrible for your morale and your paranoia. That plus the sale of this poo poo-box website will ultimately be the end of you.

The term you're looking for is "mildly annoyed".

unoplank posted:

Irregardless, you're point is mute. For all intensive purposes we are all trans-human in this day and egg. I hate to be the baron of bad news here, but you are going down the road of no return and are taking this game for granite. Are faction is more tightnit now than it was before you and Jay outed yourself as ridiculous morons. You are our angels in the skies.

:hai:

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

quote:

WillRoc-A-Fella: I would have agreed to a peaceful separation but crappypants took it too far with involving my kids so now its either kick tatersaladSA or we 0 your respect ... end of discussion!
WillRoc-A-Fella: You should have had control of your members before it went to this extent... no one to blame but tatersaladSA and crappypants for the destruction of your faction
WillRoc-A-Fella: And now even more new signature pics about me and even a link to my profile...
WillRoc-A-Fella: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2488016
WillRoc-A-Fella: Dragonshardz is now added to the list to go ... so boot tater and dragon and this will end

Pubbie whale with too much pride calls in 11 other factions to hit goons because we mugged their IN REAL LIFE WIFE a couple times almost 3 months ago and won't kowtow to his demands

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

dragonshardz posted:

Pubbie whale with too much pride calls in 11 other factions to hit goons because we mugged their IN REAL LIFE WIFE a couple times almost 3 months ago and won't kowtow to his demands

the number of factions now hitting goons for the sake of 1 pubbie whale's ego is 14

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

quote:

WillRoc-A-Fella: I already seen your sig pic with a link to my profile before you removed it and left goons lmao https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/650193054656888833/782465116159213578/Untitled_design_3.gif
WillRoc-A-Fella: Good luck in your torn future lmao (you should probably figure out who you are talking poo poo about before trying to be funny)
WillRoc-A-Fella: Nice post on S.A. as well lmao 🤣
dragonshardz: did you seriously lay down ten bux to spy on us
dragonshardz: what is your f**king deal, diaperman?
dragonshardz: one goon mugs your wife once for 20k, you flip out
dragonshardz: goons joke among themselves about you flipping out, you flip out harder and call in 15 f**king factions worth of other nerds to hit newbies
dragonshardz: that doesn't make you hard that makes you a weak bitch who can't take some f**king internet smack talk
dragonshardz: you weak willed diaper filling bitch
dragonshardz: go poo poo your diaper some more over a game that is literally worse than eve online, a space-themed spreadsheet simulator
WillRoc-A-Fella: Lmao no ... you don't know what the real story is your leaders are lying to you... bullying a woman is frowned upon in torn most of these factions are asking me about what happened and as soon as I show the screenshots they join lmao
dragonshardz: you're bullying a woman right now you dumb f**k
dragonshardz: i am literally in the process of quitting this dogshit game because you had to call in FIFTEEN FACTIONS WORTH OF NERDS to stroke your poo poo-stained ego
dragonshardz: go fill your diaper more and then choke on a rope
WillRoc-A-Fella: Lmao nice try on the turn around but try harder... lmao 🤣 you are quitting because crappypants and tatersaladSA think it funny to joke about someone's kids and they will be taught a lesson
dragonshardz: eat poo poo and die in a f**king fire
WillRoc-A-Fella: ok slippyslappy

I am just going full nuclear on my way out, gently caress this stupid game.

E: Gaze on my glorious loving rear end and tremble as your fragile ego shatters.

dragonshardz fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Nov 29, 2020

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

esto es malo posted:

-HxC-: That's waht I thought you're keyboard tough

That is literally all of TORN. Every single loving pubbie is "keyboard tough".

You're sitting at a loving computer clicking buttons to do fake crimes, for gently caress's sake.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Usenet Magic-User posted:

The amount of salt radiating from these pubbies has me interested

Do you enjoy smashing your genitals with a ball-peen hammer?

In other news, 3 overnight mugs, a message, and a chat request later, Mamiroe (wife who was mug 20k) absolutely lost her marbles.

I guess they've never had to haggle before?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Khris Kruel posted:

honestly it was just a matter of time before we pissed off the right person and they ended the faction.

Should just kick everyone down to one member and reinvite when they get bored

We did that, but instead gave the faction to someone going inactive so they could camp out oversea and the faction could remain a monument.

Meanwhile, WillRoc and his diaperbuddies are still Very Mad that my profile makes fun of him:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

tater_salad posted:

A reminder to get in the planning discord ASAP, Will "Big BB" Rock-a-Fella has initiated a bounty war on me!

Oh, he's back at it again?