Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...

Jestah posted:

It's really just another straw on the camel's back. Regardless of what you trannys say, I'm sure what I've done has been terrible for your morale and your paranoia. That plus the sale of this poo poo-box website will ultimately be the end of you.

Irregardless, you're point is mute. For all intensive purposes we are all trans-human in this day and egg. I hate to be the baron of bad news here, but you are going down the road of no return and are taking this game for granite. Are faction is more tightnit now than it was before you and Jay outed yourself as ridiculous morons. You are our angels in the skies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...
a tithe in six saves nine

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...
Hello WillRoc & Goons,

Did anyone happen to save his previous profile pic with the bad poetry about swinging swords (dicks) and his desire for dames?

Regards,

unoplank

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...

Biowarfare posted:

The person involved here has 6 pages of image uploads on their profile. Somehow decided to choose this for their avatar?

weed is cool man, lol

meat me at 420 blaze avenue, mom's makin pizza rolls to

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...
color me crazy but i have an idea

we should finally activate our internal spy in hooligan family, i know the council said to wait but this is opportune time to pull the plug on the operation.

our faction is dying and if we don't do something with our hooligan spy network there won't be any rewards for them in the end as we promised.

thoughts, concerns, coupons? hmu in the private torn thread

Best Regards,

unoplank

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...
harm... good... these terms mean nothing in Torn

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

That would give them a sense that they're accomplishing something, and that's we can't let that happen.

I know it was talked about during the War of Weed Aggression, but are we any closer to Order 69 going into effect? Or are we waiting on more ... "friends" in "high" "places"?

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...
speaking of prayers, Goons prayers finally paid off. We won the 150m, woohoo!

This will be great for speeding up the next phase of The Plan.

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...
hello fellow Gorns (GOon toRN playerS)

a small, birdie once told me that if you reap what you sow the world may never know.

meet me at private discord channel in 20 minutes for an rear end kicking.

the curtains have cloned the drapes.
REPEAT
the curtains have cloned the drapes.
STANDBY for orders.

Respectfully in Mourning,

unoplank

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...

Huttan posted:

The honor is called "Hands Solo". Lots of games have some sort of "May the 4th be with you" kind of thing.

I didn't believe how much happiness made a difference to gym gains until I rented a better house than I could afford to buy.

The forums over there are quite toxic.

Even though we don't have an official Goon faction any longer, most old guard Goons will help you with needed items for happy jumps! Just hit us up in the discord for help.

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...

biosterous posted:

that mistake is in the part where i'm mocking him by posting like him, so, :v:

e: don't forget to check on the latest secret goon strategy here

please reset my password for the site, current one is hunter2

tia

uNoPLaNK, mAsTeR AdaPTeR

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...

Disparition posted:

I just started the game, registered a year ago I think. Tryhard may not be the one for me. Awaiting discord registration.

welcome to Torn! what's your ign (in game name)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...

hello Butts !