Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
NO WAY. I have been planning on making a thread for this game for a while now, but I was super busy until like yesterday. Great game, and it is possible to play with like 5 minutes a day and then like an hour or so on the weekends/whenever you have free time. Or you can go full blown trader mode.

I've been playing for about two years now. People take this game super seriously in a stupid way, like they actually think they are gangsters and blow stupid amounts of money on roulette. The absolute best players, imho are accountants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Crell posted:

Nice, we've had a few vets show up now, its been nice to have some people who actually know what they're doing. Come hang out in discord, even if you already have a faction, we will share all our goon secrets with you!

Awesome, I have applied in the discord. I have room in my faction, it seems like goons is full.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

JCFalkenberg posted:

Probably a map find - that's where I got boxing gloves too. Don't get buy/mugged like I did!

Same. That was a learning moment for me.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Crell posted:

Hey what is your IGN? I don't think I ended up seeing you around the discord?

beath_gorsun