Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

you, a chess player, can only see the world in black and white. that makes you racist. I look around this room and see everyone in the colors of the rainbow: the ochre of the Oriental. the umber of the Eskimo. the spoiled milk off-white of the conniving Luxembourgian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

chess player: yeah I've been playing the ol chess for a while, memorized a few opening moves that'll really freak you out, haha

me: [mentally projecting the billions of Go moves i could make to obliterate this nerd]

FutonForensic

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Can you imagine you go on what was supposed to be a nice trip to a winery and have it spoiled by the presence of chess :barf:

gah! there's a pawn in my merlot

FutonForensic

star trek is supposed to be a vision of a utopian future for humanity, whilst at the same time showing that not only are motherfuckers still playing chess, they took time and effort to elaborate on it and spread it to other alien civilizations like it's herpes for the brain