Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

I knew something was wrong when this “timeless” game supposedly has a special move called, “lookie lookie where goes the rookie”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

me to my computer at the end of the Wikipedia article: wow okay so you can’t even end a game outside Australia also here in gods country we call the little pieces shrimps thank you very much

nut

FutonForensic posted:

you, a chess player, can only see the world in black and white. that makes you racist. I look around this room and see everyone in the colors of the rainbow: the ochre of the Oriental. the umber of the Eskimo. the spoiled milk off-white of the conniving Luxembourgian

nut

me while adjusting my kangol hat in the park to a small audience: you see the king only thinks he is the most important piece, but in reality the most important piece is your mind

nut

me whispering to grand master: the knight is actually the thing that rides the horse

nut

ya you think that's bad just wait til he tells you how the loving horse moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

the game so boring they had to add a slapclock