Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Sorry, Chess players, but life can't be reduced to an 8x8 grid. Real smartoe's limit their game-playing to Monopoly and the Bioshock video game series

I'm sorry but Monopoly is less a game and more of a twisted and agonizing punishment wrought by an angry and vengeful god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

3D chess, for people too dumb for chess

Escape From Noise

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Chessboxing: the only sport that gives you worse brain damage than boxing

:ms:

Escape From Noise

Why is the holy man the horniest chess piece?

Escape From Noise

Every time I see the title to this thread I read it in my head like Orson Welles shouts "AaaaaAAAAAH! The French...champagne!" in those outtakes of for the commercials he did for Paul Masson winery.

Edit: I was just reading the Wikipedia entry on Paul Masson and holy. poo poo

Wikipedia posted:

WineryEdit

Masson shifted part of his production to the Santa Cruz Mountains above Saratoga, California and built his "chateau" on a knob overlooking the Santa Clara Valley in 1905. Now known as "The Mountain Winery", the Paul Masson Mountain Winery is on the National Park Service's National Register of Historic Places, though it ceased making wines in 1952. Instead, it serves as a conferencing and events venue - various events are held at the winery, such as concert series, weddings, and other special events. A famous chess tournament was held there annually for a number of years in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:21 on May 15, 2020

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Roudy chessman hooting and hollering at my wife!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig