Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Anyone else notice how anytime someone tells you "KFC CHICKEN ISN'T AS GOOD AS [any other chicken chain here]!", they're always wrong?

Don't get me wrong, there's other good chicken places, but nothing will beat a family dinner of KFC extra crispy, coleslaw, and mashed potatoes and gravy.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I can get KFC here in Japan any time I want. But I don't. Know why? Because there are better fried chicken options at the goddamn convenience store.

Still miss that Popeye's. Because I'm a whore

I'm not of Japan, so I don't know what their options are. That said, don't you all eat KFC for Christmas because you guys thought that's what America did? I sure wish we would actually start doing that here.

Popeyes is alright, I guess. I don't really like cajun style fried chicken much, at the very least not as my first choice.

LastGoodBoy

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

People in Japan used to because of a KFC advertising campaign that claimed that. I mean they still do, but not as much as they used to I think. I think probably because of the internet and stuff people started to find out it wasn't really a thing. But it now is a thing in Japan so KFC still does a big Christmas ad blitz and people will buy KFC or other fried chicken. I think people now know it's just a Japanese tradition created by KFC

It's a good tradition. I wish it would catch on here.