Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

bossy lady posted:

Years ago I was contracted to work for an American company that owned subsidiaries in Germany for two weeks. To save money for the client, we were asked to stay in Germany over the weekend and hang out in Frankfurt. On the kickoff call, a higher up in the American company said that we should work over the weekend to maximize our work for the time we had in Germany. The workers at the German subsidiary in the meeting stated flatly "We will not be doing that. We do not work weekends here." You could hear the surprise in her voice after she heard peons telling her that wasn't going to happen. Germany is OK in my book.
Don't stop I'm almost there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Synthetic Dreams posted:

I failed German class in my freshman year of high school.
Dummkopf