Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

In honor of getting the second dose of Pfizer! This picture was actually after my first shot, and caused my mom to panic text me begging me not to get the vaccine and how she loves me so much and it'd break her heart if I got it. :confuoot:

:D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
New (to me) shirt day!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Hey, LAP. Did anyone ever tell you that you sort of look like Daniel O'Brien, from Cracked.com, back when Cracked.com was actually good?

Anyway, I'm bored and my phone is busted so I can't post any pics, here's a couple I took that i didn't post for whatever reason:

Matti cosplay!

Long time friend of mine, uncanny resemblance to Derpies. (Derpies, if you are reading, this does not mean we are cool now.)

It was snowing here some time ago. I tried to make a smiley face with... well, guess.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

matti posted:

double plaid steez

i am posting this even if my forehead looks stunningly massive in the picture
Your forehead looks fine! You're kinda channeling Skrillex here, you decide if that's a good thing or not.

Literally A Person posted:

New (to me) shirt day!

Nice, it's a good fit! Wish I could read the text though.

I went on a date last night, it was very nice 🙂

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Woebin posted:

Nice, it's a good fit! Wish I could read the text though.

The text reads, "Drag-ulation Love Wins"

I have no idea what it means.

Woebin posted:

I went on a date last night, it was very nice 🙂

Looking cute as hell. As always.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Valko posted:

Hey, LAP. Did anyone ever tell you that you sort of look like Daniel O'Brien, from Cracked.com, back when Cracked.com was actually good?

Oh, is he also ruggedly handsome????

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Woebin posted:

Your forehead looks fine! You're kinda channeling Skrillex here, you decide if that's a good thing or not.

no yeah my hair was a greasy mess, its this heat wave, i have washed it now

glad to hear about the date!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
double post from the meme shirt thred

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

matti posted:

double plaid steez

i am posting this even if my forehead looks stunningly massive in the picture

that's the worst turlit you've taken a selfie in yet, imo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

crispix posted:

that's the worst turlit you've taken a selfie in yet, imo

Rude, that's from his home.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

New (to me) shirt day!

lmao of course

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
get buried in the quality of quality reporting 🥳

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

New (to me) shirt day!

Never thought I'd end up a bootlicker but NGL I would totally do that mod.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Rude, that's from his home.

Like he brought the toilet from home to the grungy public restroom or his home bathroom looks like a grungy public restroom?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bronze Fonz posted:

Never thought I'd end up a bootlicker but NGL I would totally do that mod.

I don't come cheap but I AM easy.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:siren:Also, the first lurker to post a picture of urself itt (must be your first post in the thread) will win something or other. I don't know yet. I'm a loving mod now I can do stuff.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

:siren:Also, the first lurker to post a picture of urself itt (must be your first post in the thread) will win something or other. I don't know yet. I'm a loving mod now I can do stuff.

Crispix, did you read this? CRISPIX???

No really, if you don't want to don't feel forced. I just want to put a face on one of the few goons out there from our little corner of the world.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

me getting ready to ride my yee-haw machine

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

numberoneposter posted:

me getting ready to ride my yee-haw machine

I am just a big big fan of this picture.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Sid Vicious posted:

feelin cute today

Freckles looking good!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Sorry im not very good looking

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Katamari Democracy posted:

Well you certainly do rock the hell out of that salmon colored shirt.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Katamari Democracy posted:

By showing your face you automatically become extremely attractive. That's just the rules.

Afterglow look, I brought someone home last night and had a Very Good Time

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Hell yea Woebin, that rules. Glad you had fun, looking cute as always. Everyone looking awesome as usual honestly.

And KatamariDemocracy, I think you look rad. If I'm having a beer or Martini or whatever and you come up to talk about how poo poo the internet was or Katamari Damacy I'd be all gently caress yea, this dude is a dude that I wanna know.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I unironically love Katamai Damacy. So it checks out.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Posting my first selfie in forever.

It's apparently 19C right now. Everyone is in jackets and stuff. My body sucks at telling temperature so it feels way hotter and if I wear anything heavy I sweat and feel overheated.

I am also heading out to grab household stuff. I will not cover up :twisted:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i won a psyduck on a claw machine mobile game like 3 months ago and it arrived today

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

i won a psyduck on a claw machine mobile game like 3 months ago and it arrived today

I like this thread too much to let it die, and a Psyduck toy is absolutely I good thing to show. I love the sheer excitement in your face.

poo poo day, but I got dressed (roughly) and was playing guitar to relax. Then I had to cut it short. But any time I can actually play guitar is a good time.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Speaking of letting this thread die, what would you folks think about a reboot? Maybe get more folks posting in here???

matti
Mar 31, 2019

do it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Well it'd have to be one of you. I can't be the chalice bearer. I haven't earned the loving right.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

Posting my first selfie in forever.

It's apparently 19C right now. Everyone is in jackets and stuff. My body sucks at telling temperature so it feels way hotter and if I wear anything heavy I sweat and feel overheated.

I am also heading out to grab household stuff. I will not cover up :twisted:
You look great 🙂

Sid Vicious posted:

You look great too! Congrats on your duck, good prize imo.

Well it'd have to be one of you. I can't be the chalice bearer. I haven't earned the loving right.
I think I might be one of the more frequent posters, maybe I'll do it? I'm thinking "GBS: Goons' Beautiful Selfies" as thread title in that case but someone could come up with a better suggestion I'm sure.

Yesterday it was 31°C here and I felt like a gross sweat monster as I walked to the doctor's office and got diagnosed with strep. Looked cute though, and now I have antibiotics, so that's a kind of win?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Woebin posted:

I think I might be one of the more frequent posters, maybe I'll do it? I'm thinking "GBS: Goons' Beautiful Selfies" as thread title in that case but someone could come up with a better suggestion I'm sure.

Let me know when you're ready and I'll ask OP to close this one.

Woebin posted:

Yesterday it was 31°C here and I felt like a gross sweat monster as I walked to the doctor's office and got diagnosed with strep. Looked cute though, and now I have antibiotics, so that's a kind of win?

Cute and strep is a hard thing to pull off.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Or OP doesn't have PMs so I might just work the magic buttons myself.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I most definitely approve of Woebin heading this task force :)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

syntaxfunction posted:

I most definitely approve of Woebin heading this task force :)

She does keep this thread going quite nicely. :hai:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can you not reply to people just as an excuse to post your pictures and also not link NSFW paintings of yourself once you make the new thread, thanks in advance.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Elentor posted:

Can you not reply to people just as an excuse to post your pictures and also not link NSFW paintings of yourself once you make the new thread, thanks in advance.
loving ouch. Okay let someone else do it, I don't want this.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Elentor posted:

its a perfectly fine excuse imo, i absolutely dont mind it

latter is ok also if its tagged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Woebin posted:

loving ouch. Okay let someone else do it, I don't want this.

I also don't want NSFW paintings around, and yet.