Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
sorry due to social distancing i have to stay all the way over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
goon evening~

neither me or john lydon approve of my self-cut quarantine bangs. On the bright side: sitting on this ugly-rear end futon in isolation for weeks on end finally convinced me to replace it.

poopnanners posted:

The four seasons of poopnanners.

it's cool that you can retract your beard in the spring and summer

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Your bangs are cool though??

only from the one very specific angle i am willing to share with the internet :negative:

in reality they are uneven as hell

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
you just got Mindfreaked*

*does anyone remember Criss Angel: Mindfreak, if not it's on Prime video and is worth it just for the pungent theme song

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
well it's like how a backwards baseball cap is how you know someone is a bro or insufferable douche

bangs is like forwards hair, which is the backward baseball cap of hair. There's a reason mullets keep the party in the back.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

rear end-penny posted:

Ok, I'll jump on the 10 years ago train. In spite of the overwhelmingly goony qualities of this photo, I swear I had no creative control over it. A friend from college took this for his photo class, insisted on the kilt, sword, and other props.

i'll bet you were like "nooo pls, bre'r neckbeard, don't fling me in that goony brier patch"

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
it could be all balls

e: re: the moose knuckle above

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

Aesop's Isekai

i laughed at this, i think that puts me basically on par with a kilted goon bearing a katana

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Salty Josh posted:

Nah, Pennyboi got that monster wood.

apparently, it's big enough to have a hype man

i guess i drew this self portrait ten years ago, all my other pics from then are just of me being a hipster in fake buddy holly glasses

i got to hold a falcon while visiting a whole mess of NZ goons last year though!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

I love your work in Disco Elysium.

spot on

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Crazy Achmed posted:

I have a lot more hair than when I first registered.

I want to travel to a 2020 where a cyber keytar-american is president

Statutory Ape posted:

That's cool that tswift is a goon

Explains the falconry tag I guess

Tswift is like 70% legs, I'm like 30%

Taytay if you're reading this I'm coming for my other 20%

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Glenn Quebec posted:

Couldn't just gain 10 pounds like the rest of us during covid

I gave in an got a smart scale to see just how much damage my boredom cooking was doing

The scale makes a sad slide whistle noise when it takes my weight. Which somehow induces more shame than anything anyone could say.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I had that happen when I got swine flu too! I didn’t have 20 pounds to lose back then. One of my friends saw me when I got better and said I looked like “Skeletor finishing up chemo”.

so are you collecting all the legendary illnesses or what

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

gleebster posted:

Valko, that is a drat fine 'stache.
Me, I have gone full hobo. Cin-cin.

would clink martini glasses with

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Valko posted:

It's great to see this thread is going strong when it got off to a rocky start and there were a couple of attempts to sabotage it.

Anyone remember this?

Looking through some old photos of myself. I take a lot of pictures of myself and compare them to measure my health. I think I looked a lot better back when I had 18 months off the bottle.

You look like sad Rhys Darby so I'm going with yes.

You've reminded me, I was going through old photos recently and found some selfies from 2015 that put things in perspective. At that time I was smoking, as well as living off booze and snack food and wondering why I looked bloated and tired all the time. Now in my 30s I'm fitter and look imperious as gently caress, it's great.

(2015 on the left)

also fuckit i've been working on my arm balances and finally got the hang of this one!! Do not size-shame my tiny kitchen.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Seriously would have guessed left was more recent.

yeah eating entire bags of chips and a six pack every night (making time for smoke breaks obvs) will do that.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I see you're also a member of the BLC. Big Lip Club. Welcome.

:biglips::respek::biglips:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Hackers film 1995 posted:

my sequence looks likes the lyrics of the latest korn song

here is a photo of me and my bandmate in our latest rap album cover

that cat looks his day job is being a wise-cracking Pixar character

Good call, color-coordinating your kitty with your beard color

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Spinz posted:

Welcome to GBS! It's great to see ladies posting here, please do!!! We are what this subforum needs

I have posted a respectable amount of forgettable GBS white noise! I think it is a cool place to post, and to read posts.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
i trust GBS to know what's best for me

e: dorky fact, usually I have a Thunderdome av, but since my title as "all time boss winner at thunderdome :smuggo:" is currently in contention i de-aved myself. Forums user Tyrannosaurus is currently my mortal enemy.

Sitting Here fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 26, 2020

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Bronze Fonz posted:

With "since my title as "all time boss winner at thunderdome :smuggo:" is currently in contention i de-aved myself. Forums user Tyrannosaurus is currently my mortal enemy." in red text.

this would start a words brawl

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Rat posted:

So many beautiful goons!

Trying to normalize and encourage mask wearing out and about in the public, a rare thing these days

That mask is fantastic. With the hair it's extremely cyberpunk

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
SA is like a reverse MMO where it's all girls playing neckbeards on the internet

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

popewiles posted:

Sorry I haven't been commenting on other goons' pictures, I've been a bit tied up today...

Okay but what does the babby think of goons' photos, priorities bub

you look over the moon :kimchi:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

dee eight posted:

my advice to any new parent: invest in heavy duty bib overalls when they start being mobile. it is extremely convenient to be able to pick them up like luggage and move them to where you want them to be

I'm not a parent but I think as a wee kid I would have loved being hoist around this way, esp if my parent went bbrrrrrrrrmmmmmm and flew me around like an airplane

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Glenn Quebec posted:

But you do because you or your partner is nesting. The renovations... I'm having ptsd. I remember my mom telling me I got fat and old lmao thanks mom

next time tell your mom to turn on her monitor

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
this page needs more photos, what are you doing right now

Im practicing my evil oligarch look while babysitting an empty hotel.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

Would you say you're...sitting there

No i'd say I'm sitting here

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Glenn Quebec posted:

Practicing my division 2 cosplay

I think you look like you're powering up your ki, just working up a big ol spirit bomb

Valko posted:

I would post more pictures but it's just more of the same drat thing. Just me in front of my laptop. I like the way you colour coordinated your mask with your suit. Here's my mask.

Those are fishing lures.

I continue to be impressed by peoples' mask game. Mine are all black.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Powerful browline game in this photo

Glenn Quebec posted:

If by that you mean I'm constantly getting wrecked by life like Krillin then yes I agree wholeheartedly

I mean Krillin is one of the few people who act like a goddamn adult in DBZ. He never lets pride get in the way of being supportive of his friends. He's the guy who always shows up to help you move and is a good sport when you beat him at minigolf. He's actually one of the strongest dudes on Earth, we only think of him as "weak" compared to an saiyan demi-god and a narcissistic saiyan prince. In spite of getting his rear end kicked multiple times and even dying, he's a doting father and husband and an all-around standup guy.

Piccolo in the sheets Krillin in the streets, that's my motto

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Scathach posted:

Are goon meets still a thing? I'd love to meet some PNW goons.

There are several PNW goon crews! The Seattle thread crew is one of them and is generally a great group to hang with IRL, even though we constantly poo poo all over each other in the thread. Generally speaking, if you have a hobby and people post about it on SA, there are probably people in the PNW who want to meet up about it (present conditions aside).

for example most of my ride-or-die bitches i met through creative convention. We meet up semi-quarterly to drink cosmos and titter about peens.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
the threads have kissed, we're ride or die now

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Aginor posted:

Marry me!

you wouldn't know how to manage my assets bb

e: your shaved head looks good though. Would not think racist, would think "cool rugged dude"

Sitting Here fucked around with this message at 01:56 on May 29, 2020

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
you know that scene in American Gods where the goddess lady eats a dude with her vag

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

good news: if you ever write a book you have a great photo for the inside jacket

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

KakerMix posted:

hey baby I've got herp

Wanna get that disease :kimchi:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

LordArgh posted:

sure, why not

Ah, Lord Argh, of the Boston Arghs, I presume

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
This post is about how corvid brains are amazing. I decided to take a different bus to work, went to a bus stop I haven't been to in probably 7 or 8 months, where previously I would share bits of lunch with a crow buddy of mine. Who should greet me (masked, hair up, different headphones than I used 7 months ago) but that same crow, who you can see in the background of the photo below:

I was so amazed this bird not only remembered me, but recognized me in spite of the fact that my face is mostly covered. Ignore the mascara smudges under my eyes pls, it was raining and i feel like hot garbage today due to *gestures at national/global situation*

It was especially fitting because this is the shirt i was wearing (sent to me by lovely forums user curlingiron :kimchi:)

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

The Walrus posted:

for a season I planted trees up north. there were crows and ravens that would poach your lunch. they would sit, figure out your route (which was always into the back of the plot and then back out), then wait until you got to the VERY BACK before they started rummaging through your backpack. smart little fuckers.

if you're very nice sometimes they will bring you a dirty strawberry or maybe a rancid piece of meat. worthwhile trade imo

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Sick shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
animal friend chat: