Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Ah why not, old and busted versus new hotness :v:

vs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
So when I am exhausted and hot (35C right now) and have had wonderful OCD compulsions to tear at/bite my lips you get this:

And I dunno if I posted this before but screw it, here's me being all masc.

Keeping the thread alive cause goons are cool :c00lbert:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I sometimes visit Nooner's rap sheet for a good laugh. I seriously think Nooner is a Very Good Poster(tm).

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Valko posted:

You wanna trade places? Joking, really. I'd be out of this but 35C is insane.

Yes, absofuckinglutely. Also Australian summer haha. It regularly hits close to, at or over 40C. Also I don't have air-conditioning. I honestly don't know how I made it this far without murdering someone out of heat anger.

Woebin posted:

I went to get shot in the face with lasers yesterday, and the waiting room had summer vibes.

Then I had a date over, but I dunno if she'd want her picture posted anywhere so here's half a picture.

drat, that is a fantastic look! Laser sucks but it is worth it. Now I need to get it finished haha. Definitely good to err on not posting dates, but yeah that is a killer look!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
This thread is awesome, Woebin is awesome and they look cool and good. Also it's cool to see the goons who nerd up the place, and the cool kids like us who smoke behind the locker room because we don't care for authority and YOU BETTER NOT SNITCH NERDS OR I'M SO BEATING YOU UP AFTER SCHOOL.

In short, good thread.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
This is the most wholesome thread. Y'all look tops, friends. I'd post but ironically my dysphoria is kicking my arse too hard haha.

Keep up being cool goons :c00lbert:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
SA has goons and goons are the best. Y'all are badass.

That is my thing veil to keep this thread alive. Have an older pic.

Maybe I posted it already, maybe not, who cares, live thread, live!

PS: I clearly look like the poo poo poster I am and that rules.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I played some guitar and it was good and fun. Would definitely recommend.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
That's actually my housemate's board. Mine is a different, yet equally ridiculous, board!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Move to Australia I'd totally jam with you. Also that is a rad pic. You look like the chill hippie dude who shreds like a motherfucker. Good aesthetic.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Hell yea Woebin, that rules. Glad you had fun, looking cute as always. Everyone looking awesome as usual honestly.

And KatamariDemocracy, I think you look rad. If I'm having a beer or Martini or whatever and you come up to talk about how poo poo the internet was or Katamari Damacy I'd be all gently caress yea, this dude is a dude that I wanna know.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Posting my first selfie in forever.

It's apparently 19C right now. Everyone is in jackets and stuff. My body sucks at telling temperature so it feels way hotter and if I wear anything heavy I sweat and feel overheated.

I am also heading out to grab household stuff. I will not cover up :twisted:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

i won a psyduck on a claw machine mobile game like 3 months ago and it arrived today

I like this thread too much to let it die, and a Psyduck toy is absolutely I good thing to show. I love the sheer excitement in your face.

poo poo day, but I got dressed (roughly) and was playing guitar to relax. Then I had to cut it short. But any time I can actually play guitar is a good time.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I most definitely approve of Woebin heading this task force :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I posted a selfie both so I can see cool goons but also so I could post a picture of myself. No shame. Don't know why I'd post selfies if I didn't want people to see them tho?