Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He's pointing to the woods behind the army

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

causticBeet posted:

I’m on the left... bae caught me hittin the plug and took a picture

It's funny that this used to be like, the goofiest dumbest drat thing and now looking at it it's almost serene in its innocence and simplicity.
Like great, give me more stuntaz instead of whatever else is happening.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"They call me...Night Trader."
*puts down sword to push up glasses*
"No, you see it's a portmanteau slash play on words of 'Day Trader', because I look like an accountant, and 'Night Raider', so...'Night Trader', 'Night Raider', it's...well listen..." *picks sword back up* "...FUNDS over!, hnngg!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a man like that could never be defeated on the nerf basketball court, OR on the field of battle, he is...too powerful

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

who took the picture?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I totally want that roman scooter lol that freakin owns

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Alright fine. For real.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

Well, if BBC decided it was okay for poeple to see that mug of his...

:syoon: And now dreams of our tiny rectangularly lensed babies can fill my head :syoon:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I promise that no one has to wear anything around me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

No way I completely shaved my head before covid and it's grown back entirely and insanely

pfft come in here and tell me I self-owned my own drat self and then pull the "oh but my face looks like a weed whacker factory accident sorry no can do", huh? wow i see how it is

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It looks like I'm about to get a very important quest update or an incoming communication on my HUD during a loading screen.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

this is fuckin...incredible

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

I'm hiding in the bushes:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

holy poo poo did you get better

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Serious Party Gods posted:

If you mean by "better" that "I've learned to use (by-any-means) fertile blood to sustain my life", then "yes"

...at tying your shoes?!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

beautiful

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Posting in Beard Solidarity w/ my Beard Brothers due to the Beard Thread and Sid's Beard Beard.

beard snipe

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I like ur ducks dude

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I love the lil fat dog tearin rear end

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I worked hard for my discord name I don't really want to give it up there's lots out there like "DownwardNips650" and "SirMissedAlot". Check those out

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Those painted hay bales are marked so they know it's just rough silage and not 'good' feed.
The faces painted on instead of the X is so when they load those onto the tractor trailer to haul out of the field they can line them up like the stickers in the back window of a family car/minivan.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I dunno there was a thread in QCS about people taking photos to off sites. I assumed it was from this thread and others I'm not aware of. Then using those photos for their own amusement and drama related bullshit.

Great. I'm sure my face graces 10,000 or more desktops now and each day I am more brutally owned than the last. I will never work in this or any town, ever again.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shithouse Dave posted:

Feel free to spread the word far and wide about the glory of pesto on toast
I already know I’m old and funnylookin, it’s cool

?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I feel like I just woke up from nodding off during a binge and my virtual assistant is here to tell me there's a car outside to take me on the tutorial mission.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah Wisconsin. I get asked if I'm from Canada a lot when I'm not around here. It's actually sort of a hybrid Wisconsin/Chicago accent I think.

There's regional accents WITHIN Wisconsin that I've picked up on. Northwoods (North of green bay and up to the west), Driftless (Madison and down toward Iowa), Lakeshore (Manitowoc, Kewaunee, Sheboygan, North Milwaukee).

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Batterypowered7 posted:

Wholesome as gently caress.

In addition to being owned by the fans and being in by far the smallest city of any NFL franchise, they are one of the most valuable franchises in all of sports, including premier league, etc.

In addition, they will never leave the small community of green Bay because the team is chartered in such a way that doing so requires that it be liquidated and its existing assets be distributed to the city of green Bay proper.

In other words, the city, the team, and the fans all exist simply because of each other at this point.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Put in enough capers to choke a horse

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

... There it is.
This is it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A fine robe and the reason above is why I find myself in possession of THREE robes currently.

Because I will want a robe, and suddenly a dog or a wife will appear claiming they were born wearing that robe

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When I was first looking at the thumbnail in the app, the fish, behind him on the curtain by his hand...
I thought for a moment it was actually a low slung, reverse facing pocket with the liner showing... Like for a remote (like a reverse bandolier for a remote) and I was like... Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

All goons need robe.

Preferably the same robe. So we can recognize each other and swap quickly should we need to