Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

No I buy every Batman shirt that comes into the thrift store I work at

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Me and my son bring a couple of silly Billy's. Today he accidentally burned his hand on the lawnmower and is not feeling good and is laying in my bed watching some air bud related tv show about dog Hogwarts which is called Pup Academy, instead of Dogwarts

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My wife signed up for this all women group called Wine Fairies and they go around leaving each other baskets with goodies in them and she hasn't gotten one yet after a week and she made a really nice one for someone so I sent my sister money to go make her a nice one and leave it in the morning before she wakes up. Sometimes making your life into a sitcom helps pass the time during the lockdown

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's a brat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm really stoned I've been listening to Anne Murray for like 3 hours lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ralph Hurley posted:

me in 1988
deal with it :coal:

lol that's the year I was born

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it's okay I have two kids I have aged very rapidly the last three and a half years

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I tried to get a picture of me and my dog but I am not photographer

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Valko posted:

Cool. We can add Toby Stephens to the list of celebrity goons.

That guy is insanely handsome lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna kiss him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bradzilla posted:

Please be gentle.

Literally exactly how I pictured you, uncanny

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dare why did you sign my cell phone up for so much spam I had to change my number lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dixville posted:

Is that a cat tat peeking out of your shirt on the left side (your right side)? I wanna see
Here's my cat tat

I wanna get a matching doggo on the other arm sooo bad but the tattoo shop is still closed :(

Tunnel Snakes Mewl

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Alright fine. For real.

It's insane how many of you are sprung forth from my imagination so accurately

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'll protect any ladies from Burt just let me know if you need protecting I'm a pretty tough guy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's a really nice day goons

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The entirety of the lockdown my daughter's mood has been either worst demon child ever or sweetest thing in the world and today she is the latter

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

What's your podcast called

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You can make fun of me it's okay, even though I'm very handsome I'm still mentally retarded

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Walrus posted:

because I'm in a good mood today i found a rare pic of me actually smiling, I like pictures where I'm outside because the sun and cold makes me look rosy and full of life rather than a pallid ghoul. this pic was also taken on really just a fantastic day, an all around best day, so it's a good memory too

I want to kiss your Rosie cheeks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt looks like he belongs on the British version of Jackass which is of course called Jamesarse

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pink looks good on you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I posted my weiner in GBS a long time ago when I was in a serious manic state. Trying to do a mod challenge to get a cyoa artist who did pedo art for 4chan permabanned

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

We will rule the world my bearded soulless brethren

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'll never forget the creepy mod that would post on every woman's page with something lewd or gross

Loosechanj

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Me and the boy enjoying the sunshine today

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

We found a cool teepee in the middle of the forest

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That's not his bottle it's hers btw he's a big boy and don't tell him otherwise

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pennywise look out you dropped your monster condom

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sitting Here posted:

i'll bet you were like "nooo pls, bre'r neckbeard, don't fling me in that goony brier patch"

lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aesop's Isekai

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sitting Here posted:

i laughed at this, i think that puts me basically on par with a kilted goon bearing a katana

We're the same, all of us

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

How are your teeth

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That was for Jose because he's British not for you sitting here you are perfect :blush:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blow posted:

This is actually me a few days ago.

Perfect form.

Croikey

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ugly In The Morning posted:

One of my friends in college had one spot of vitiligo on her temple that gave her a really cool skunk stripe thing.
Me when I give a poo poo:

Here’s what I looked like when I was working 60 hour weeks for months. This is from March I think? I wasn’t able to get a haircut and couldn’t find clippers anywhere.

Did you take the pictures in the morning haha I'm just playing

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You had a real Julia Louis-Dreyfus thing going back then spin, love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Little guy wanted to go for a late ish walk this evening