Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Love these threads. Any excuse to show off my double chin!

bonus page snype face app

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 19:52 on May 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

re; The shirt. Got it in panama city from one of the big tourist trap trinket emporiums on the beach. It was my first time out there with spending money so I bought a bunch of dumb rear end poo poo. The letters started peeling off after just one wash though. I also had some airbrush shirts commissioned too because why the gently caress not.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

drat that looks like a perfect one person pool. Would you reccomend this pool sid?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Scathach posted:

It's a 13 foot cliff to the water. But yeah.

this is loving awesome!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I hope this isn't an hipa.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Willfrey posted:

Those are some pro level sounding rods

Stockholm posted:

I'm intrigued and a little excited????

endoscopic staplers! I believe this was an emergency procedure... so probably guts. I can almost still smell em.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Rad-daddio posted:

What do guts smell like? No, I'm not a serial killer.

if you have ever cleaned a fish you already know! unless theres a hole in the bowels, then it smells like cleaned fish and poo.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if anyone has my naked butt shot from earlier can u please post it here, I lost the link. tia

agab

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

all the handsome people. I want to post a picture too what should I wear goons. I have a hat with a propeller on it fyi

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The hat with the propeller on it.

I took this last night but my internet wasn't working because I unplugged the router to charge my cigarette sorry hope u like it

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

RepeatingMeme posted:

It still blows my mind that charging a cigarette is a real actual thing, we really are living in a strange cyberpunk story arc aren't we? When do we get brain to computer interfaces and hoverboards already??? (not the stupid copout ones with wheels, what a joke)

Anyway here I am again:

it is a sad reality i live face to face with every day. it keeps mefrom smoking real ciggerettes so i guess if your brain is hardly functioning like mine you mightbe able to see some justification there. nice red hair, and nice v neck. gingers rule :cheers:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

great page everyone loving the creepy uncle energy here

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Obsidianheart posted:

Went swimming with the kid, forgot to bring my neck I guess.

will you be my dad. I have figs for any would be father out there, just drop me a pm

dog

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hahaha gently caress yes

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nice dog you have there :)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

idk I'm sorry

you didn't do anything wrong sid, don't be sorry. thank you for the new desktop background. this poo poo is awesome :cheers:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

oh hell yeah these are some excellent dogs here

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Rat posted:

I walked an IT professional through changing a Windows setting for default programs to open file types. These calls are too much

septum crew representation

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

half of everyone's got tonsils. now tonsil stones, those are special

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Can someone tell me how to smoke a weed? I keep trying and nothing happens. My girlfriend gets some good stuff (so I’m told) from the dispensary since she has a medical card but it just doesn’t seem to do much for me?

I suggest you move on to high potency edibles and oils. if that doesnt work idk man I personally wouldn't be able to cope with a blow like that. thoughts and prayers

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

No more buckets for me boys and girls

oh hell loving yes redemption arc.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

weed

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Dell_Zincht posted:

Your are sexy motherfucker

haha classic gilbert

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

lol

I went for a ride on Blue Lightning today to a local park and found the new bike trail that the city made last year. I'm going to take my bicycle out there today.

Yes it's 80F and I'm wearing a motorcycle jacket but I like having skin.

nice ride. my only experience with scooters was horrifying but hell who wouldnt give blue lightning a chance.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

except instead of donkey i have a coyote and a bunch of velveteen ants. please in tha bog zone yall im only askin for no muss, just right . the velvet ants are very agitated already

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

im stomping around hootin and hollerin in the peat moss

this is no way to treat a mans dinner but you are a guest and these are your customs who am i to intervene. oh no i forgot there are bats and i havnt been able to check them all for rabies please take extra precautions /|\ ^._.^ /|\

/|\ ^._.^ /|\ /|\ ^._.^ /|\ /|\ ^._.^ /|\

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Stockholm posted:

Look at my plants u guys

I love em

this is a lovely family you have here. that elephant pot rules.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

that is no way to talk about a mans wife

edit; new page tax

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Aug 10, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

in case you are wondering the record is toon time raw by jerry paper :)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you need your grass cut that's ok just ask don't be shy I will do it for you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Started pilot training again this week.

how could you possibly know what all of those buttons do? god speed to you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

this is really loving awesome and i showed it to everyone. thank you every time going :banjo:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Elentor posted:

A cool nightclub reopened up in my neighborhood

I look forward to fab up the place

hi elentor your hair is incredible and i want to thank you for inspiring me to dye my hair for the first time, ty

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

time to shave my nasty face lol. I think im going purple, or green. I don't want to be the joker though so idk this is a tough decision.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Batterypowered7 posted:

That hair! Paired with the glasses! Lookin' great!

the best is yet to come. doing some depop modeling today, good stuff for sale.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

welcome . . . to page 100

chaser

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Aug 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

are you sure you are at the right place sid ive never actually been to niagara falls but from what i can recall from my remote viewing sessions this just doesnt really look like it.