Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Unfortunately Art posted:

hey gbs remember me?? I wanna hang out and be friends again

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

i remember your av that you were an avid poster

also is that you for real?

look real nice

oh ya i have that same problem

anyway nice to meet yous

well thank you

how do i look?

well that's not a nice thing to say to your friend and famed not creepy always loved never edits his posts DEADPOOL

good thing i can readjust my faithful mask in an instant and greet you as your personal choice

my other lesser known persona

HARVEY BIRDMAN at your service little girl

Truly a tale for our time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Unfortunately Art posted:

I for one appreciate that someone is being nice to me on gbs for once. you however have not even acknowledged me and I don't like that kind of behavior out of you

Other guy did enough for both of us

Drunk Nerds posted:

Would it give you some relief if I wrote an obituary for him? I'm kinda decent at writing obituaries, and I'd love the chance to help someone get over the loss of their father.
https://twitter.com/FSWA/status/1225245422966448131

https://footballabsurdity.com/2019/03/14/an-obituary-for-my-father-fantasy-football-advice-for-players-on-new-teams/

my father also technically offed himself, although he was in stage 4 so it might not be the same

I know I give you a lot of poo poo but did you seriously just A) use this guys dads suicide to plug your fantasy football website and B) link an award given to you by a fantasy football writers group in the same post

Doltos fucked around with this message at 06:55 on May 17, 2020