Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The_Continental posted:

I'm choosing to leave that stuff out because A. Its not very interesting aside from (lol had sex) and B. I'm married to a wonderful and beautiful person who would have their feelings hurt if they found out I was typing out details of past sexual encounters.

I for one respect your decision not to... tell us his name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You mentioned polygamy, I take it that is only multiple wives and not multiple husbands. Are there many men who will remain unmarried but would prefer to be married?

Weka
May 5, 2019

LanceHunter posted:

Building off the dysentery example: What would you say the average level of knowledge around stuff like germ theory/good sanitation practices, etc? Would you say that most folks already get it and it's more about getting access to stuff like soap and infrastructure for sanitizing, or is it more that something where education is still needed?

Would you also go into what the level of education was like? Was it roughly comparable to America at similar years?