Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Anna has some of the weirdest Twitter takes I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

Anna has some of the weirdest Twitter takes I've ever seen

Wizard Master posted:

Anna was banned from Twitter!! 😧

No one man should have all this power

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

Dasha and Anna's discourse with regards to AOC recounting her Capitol Hill riot trauma has been absolutely vile.

Shocking

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

It's more fun to follow Anna on Twitter as she launches yet another unintelligible take about how every girl with an OnlyFans is secretly a slut who hates herself or why Armenian people are objectively more attractive than anyone else

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

Anna is 8 months pregnant and announced it on Tim Dillon's podcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAKW8dvzSD0&t=515s

Hopefully this forces her to grow up a bit

This clip sucked a year of life out of my body

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

Looks like the girls have Adam Curtis as a guest on the latest episode - right on the heels of his new documentary.

Is that the guy from Adam Ruins Everything

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

banned from Starbucks posted:

So why is there no cum town thread?

It's in PHIZ

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

I think it's bullshit we're not allowed to have one in the podcast subforum

The powerful gay and autistic vibes need special storage, like radioactive material

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

More like incoherent politics.

The only thing I can ever glean from Anna on Twitter is that sex workers are abhorrent and Armenian people are really hot. The rest is literally unintelligible.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Androies posted:

Is this new episode worth a listen? The description says they talk about the Alex Jones ep but I need some sort of pre-brief for this poo poo at this point.

It went directly into my All-Time Top 5 List of Red Scare Podcast Episodes, so heh, YEAH it was pretty good

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Anna just needs to switch to an all-meat, all-benzo diet and she'll be right as rain in no time

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

banned from Starbucks posted:

Adam's loads cure covid

But how will we help the women?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Gettin' ready to get back on that horse and post, baby, post

https://twitter.com/annakhachiyan/status/1484932337649524741?s=20

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Samovar posted:

Who's this Hal Emmerich-looking dork and why should anyone care?

I think he dated a bunch of girls and ghosted them. The girls then found each other on Tik Tok or something and raised a huge stink about it. He was persona non grata for a while but now the backlash against the backlash has begun and people are saying "yeah he's been rude but come on, this is part of dating as an adult, it's not an auto-da-fé"

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Androies posted:

lmao that is NOT west elm Caleb.

That is actually west elm Caleb. I showed his image to a female friend and her first question was "but how tall is he?" When I told her he was 6'3 she said now it all makes sense.

Thank you for clarifying, I am trying to know as little about this scandal as possible

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

One of the many weird things about Anna is that she insists she has tig ol's when she does not

https://twitter.com/annakhachiyan/status/1492659516269342721?s=20&t=UWkt66K5KgQcaCT30_JqRg

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Dasha getting into an interminable, gibberish-laden Catholic Discussion with Liz Bruenig didn't help her standing on Twitter any, either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Androies posted:

catholic angelcore dollette coquette lolita dasha nekrasova red scare podcast catholic girl trad wife aesthetic fawn bambi coquette russian bimbo core slavic gir

+ fetal alcohol syndrome