Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
My favorite thing to do when listening to a new episode is guess which host did the least amount of homework in preparation for it. This can range from Dasha saying she just doesn't understand what people are talking about because "she's an angel" to Anna speed reading the Virgil Texas allegations and missing the part where the girl was 16 and sexting with him and saying "She was obviously in college and wanted attention."

Anna won the recent Cat Person episode because Dasha actually went back to reread Cat Person and kept asking Anna if she was sure she was remembering the story correctly because Anna kept saying things that weren't true about it. Not sure why I stay listening but it's not like I give them money every month anyway.

I also second the theory that Dasha will leave Red Scare because her career is taking off and she doesn't want to be tethered to some woman who is obsessed with just making contrarian points for the sake of being contrarian anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

emo-ignorance posted:

Listened to my first episode of this podcast today and found myself really enjoying it, which I didn't expect. Then Anna or Dasha (idk) said "If you're a fan of us, you're probably a BPD art ho and a woman in trouble" Once again I succumb to my diagnosis

When you can tell which host is which it's already too late for you.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Jesus Christ just rambling about how ineffective and untrustworthy the COVID vaccine is while repeatedly saying ivermectin could possibly be an alternative but the "ones in charge" won't let scientists test it because it could mess up the COVID money scheme.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Still banking on Dasha distancing herself from the pod/telling Anna to cool it if her career starts taking off.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Really have no idea who this man is. Is there something in particular I should know him from?

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Funny takes on relationships and culture, incoherent takes on politics that are often reactionary just because Anna loves to be the contrarian.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
loving eh, we've lost the plot here folks.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Is this new episode worth a listen? The description says they talk about the Alex Jones ep but I need some sort of pre-brief for this poo poo at this point.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I'd recommend you eat a big bowl of chili and forget the whole thing

I should have just eaten the chili.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
lmao that is NOT west elm Caleb.

That is actually west elm Caleb. I showed his image to a female friend and her first question was "but how tall is he?" When I told her he was 6'3 she said now it all makes sense.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://mobile.twitter.com/we_are_novel_/status/1485613361874227204

Apparently Charli XCX is a huge Red Scare fan

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
She can't keep getting away with it

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Sounds like a really poo poo use of money but who am I to judge.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
So what's the odds on the caller saying she's in a relationship with her half-brother being real and not a troll? A truly wild love-line for sure.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Super weird substack piece where I couldn't decide at first if I hated the writer more or his subjects but then the Brown family just appearing together to ask the writer how he could be so mean as to publish a piece saying their lovely movie was lovely while getting everyone in attendance to yell at the writer was just like...what??

The piece in question btw
https://mcrumps.substack.com/p/my-own-dimes-square-fascist-humiliation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

catholic angelcore dollette coquette lolita dasha nekrasova red scare podcast catholic girl trad wife aesthetic fawn bambi coquette russian bimbo core slavic gir