Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

I genuinely think that being a cum town listener makes you more intellectually and morally righteous than listening to red scare

yes

Motto posted:

so did dahsa cuck adam or what

yes

Just predicting this ahead of time based on nothing but a feeling, but I think Dasha is going to ditch Anna/Red Scare within the year. I guess that would depend on if she can marry the 0pn guy she's dating or some other guy to keep her, I think she's realizing that her personal brand is too noxious to spin off to anything bigger since the initial novelty has worn off and her acting career is going nowhere. And, unlike Anna, Dasha has nothing she actually wants to say and isn't trying to influence the cultural conversation or whatever Anna thinks she's doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Wizard Master posted:

Dasha and Anna's discourse with regards to AOC recounting her Capitol Hill riot trauma has been absolutely vile.

They are dogs salivating that their two favorite topics to hate on (AOC and women talking about being abused by men) have converged.

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
They are stupid, very stupid.
e: Actually the appeal of Anna at least is that she's always appearing like she's on the verge of not being stupid but then she doubles back and gets worse and more incoherent.

Red Scare updates: Dasha has an Epstein themed horror movie premiering at a side competition at Berlin and Anna is likely with child.
https://twitter.com/berlinale/status/1359475398493548547

Paffgen fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Feb 10, 2021

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
Yeah yeah everything's coming up Dasha, made a fool of again.

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
Anna pretending she's not already vaccinated or isn't going to be the second it inconveniences her life is funny.
Dasha getting a big head from her Berlin award then dropping any mention of her movie once the audience reaction was negative has also been funny. Expect a similar cycle when Succession starts airing, but who knows? Maybe Dasha will prove to be a great comedic actress.