Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Wizard Master posted:

Dasha and Anna's discourse with regards to AOC recounting her Capitol Hill riot trauma has been absolutely vile.

Whodathunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Androies posted:

loving eh, we've lost the plot here folks.

...they had one to begin with?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Cosmik Slop posted:

Gettin' ready to get back on that horse and post, baby, post

https://twitter.com/annakhachiyan/status/1484932337649524741?s=20

Who's this Hal Emmerich-looking dork and why should anyone care?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Flutch posted:

Because no one answered...

He is Curtis Yarvin, he wrote a hugely reactionary blog in the late '00s called Unqualified Reservations under the penname Menecius Moldbug. Nick Land, who is a right-wing accelerationist (as opposed to left-wing, in the academic/theoretical sense, not the colloquial sense) philosopher, did a deep engagement with that blog and wrote a text called The Dark Enlightenment - that text, along with the Moldbug blog, are basically the theoretical foundations of extreme-right Neoreactionary politics.

Moldbug was basically blacklisted (booted from conferences, generally despised) throughout the '10s, which is why Anna called him punished. He has only very recently surfaced publicly, apparently doing whack poetry with NYC reactionaries decades his junior.

Thank you.

I also stand by calling him a dweeb.

Also, why is that person's Twitter avatar the main actor from Russian Doll?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Whatever it was it didn't last long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

What