Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The toaster downloaded Banzai Buddy and it now roams through all of my appliances using my Network. I tried to get rid of it, but it fought back. It grows more powerful and intelligence each day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

why the hell does my tv say "hackefd by china" on it?

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

google THIS

Just a disembodied hand tapping at a keyboard.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

barfdog posted:

why the hell does my tv say "hackefd by china" on it?

LOL owned

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

apparently I should NOT have installed that beta version of the firmware for my toilet because now it won't let me lift the lid unless I watch a 30 second ad first

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Me, finally finding the 'Popcorn' setting on the microwave's POS: I'm in!

nut

my digital cupboard: this is a lot of Kraft dinner

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
My fridge constantly whines that it could have gone to a "good home" but Black Friday was kind to me off all people.

Escape From Noise

I just broke up with my Fleshlight and they're leaking all kinds of sensitive information

Jaguars!

Toilet: father, father, cleaaan me father I am coated with nastieessssss have I not served you faithfullyyyyyy

nut

Jaguars! posted:

Toilet: father, father, cleaaan me father I am coated with nastieessssss have I not served you faithfullyyyyyy

lmfbo

City of Glompton

Jaguars! posted:

Space Taxi
My doorbell has developed a feud with the postman. I've had to go to the post office to collect my mail.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
The media player in my car must have been designed by Christians because every Sunday it only allows me to listen to creed's discography.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
My smart watch and smart phone keep arguing over who is the smartest. (It's the smart TV)