Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

the internet of things is a revolutionary move in the technology cutting edge world. finally, after years of you asking for it, you got it.

the internet of things offers unprecedented access between your things. at last, my fridge can speak to my toilet, to ask it what it’s like in the bathroom and how it feels have people pee in you. I turn to the camera and smile and say, it really changes what it means to log on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I’m in an important meeting at work you see I work in the economy (the electric conomy) and I get a text I look down and see that my Maytag is letting me know I have a medically unhealthy amount of nut milks

nut

I’m out with a very strong attractive woman who is telling me roller derby is the future of sport I am in love I think my alarm clock calls to tell me my neighbour is muttering about killing me again

nut

target is having a special on wire brushed frames that will tell your nest if the pH in the room is too basic. the nest, which contains a non-functional microphone, will chart changes in ambient acidity in the nsa cloud to let them know if you are baking cookies or crystal meth

nut

my toilet seat: good morning sire, I do believe you have lost some weight

me: *lifts my legs off the ground*

my toilet seat: lmao never mind

nut

me to my millions of viewers: it may hold the holy scriptures and the meaning of life and the universe, but will it blend?

my blender: it is going to blend

me: you ruin everything

nut

my toilet won't stop moaning despite the mute function

nut

finally, email for my things

nut

checking my roomba data to see what rooms I shed the most in. sharing my findings on twitter

nut

I’ve been getting robbed a lot more since my door started screaming that it was unlocked

nut

but honestly it’s a global village and I’ve never get more connected

nut

me to my hot, powerful date with washboard abs and a strong mind and earnest heart: I’ll go grab us a snack

my smart pipes while I’m gone: I hope you like diarrhea

nut

my digital cupboard: this is a lot of Kraft dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Jaguars! posted:

Toilet: father, father, cleaaan me father I am coated with nastieessssss have I not served you faithfullyyyyyy

lmfbo