Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Not sure if you guys watch A Million Little Things, But James Rodrigues is the reason I started watching it and he’s amazing.

Also, the chemistry he has with Allison miller is better than I’ve ever seen. She plays the cat lady in Psych 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

i flunked out posted:

My girlfriend pointed out today that the actor who plays Ova is in the pilot. He’s the dude with long hair that works at the secondhand clothes store.

Christopher Heyerdahl is a pretty solid b-tier actor.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
I only watched this movie for the Shawn/Gus playoff, and boy did it pay.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Sighence posted:

I liked the movie over all but it felt like a normal episode stretched into movie length. This could've been a great 2-part season opener. As a standalone, doubly as the last Psych currently lines up? Not a solid end.

What I'm saying is I want Psych: the Peacock Files.

Based on what I read that normal episode feel was pretty intentional. They had a much lower budget than the last movie, and for that and other reasons they wanted to create a vibe that was more like watching a souped-up version of a standard Psych episode.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I know that horny is generally and rightfully prohibited, but Kirsten Nelson was, is, and continues to be, a total smoke show.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Watched this last night, and it was extremely good. Felt like a Psych episode in a good way, and I can't help but think that when at the end Lassie gets out of the chair and walks over to Marlowe Juliet holding back her tears wasn't 100% acting and more Maggie Lawson's genuine reaction. Either that or she's one hell of an actress.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Maggie Lawson and Timothy Omundson are hosting the official Psych rewatch podcast!

My impression is that the "cast member hosted rewatch podcast" genre is extremely lucrative so good for them!

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Slamhound posted:

I know that horny is generally and rightfully prohibited, but Kirsten Nelson was, is, and continues to be, a total smoke show.

She also played young Dolores Landingham in the "Between Two Cathedrals" episode.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Guys, don't be the ones not to mention the imminent third movie on a streaming service of a major cable network.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Can't wait to see what silly nicknames Gus gets this time.

They should do a couple movies a year or a miniseries. This is one of the few revivals that works (looking at you, X-Files).

Anyways, you heard about Pluto? That's messed up.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess it had to happen but the new movie is behind the paywall.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
I liked this the most of the 3 movies. They were hitting every reoccurring joke and reference game was on point, even though a couple went over my head.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Cockblocktopus posted:

Maggie Lawson and Timothy Omundson are hosting the official Psych rewatch podcast!

My impression is that the "cast member hosted rewatch podcast" genre is extremely lucrative so good for them!

They are now doing a live show for this june 26th via moment house if anyone is intrigued

https://www.momenthouse.com/thepsychologistsarein/thepsychologistsarein-the-psychologists-are-in-live

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I miss this show. The witt, they way Shawn and Gus played off each other. I'd love for them to just randomly drop a new episode every so often.

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

joebuddah posted:

I miss this show. The witt, they way Shawn and Gus played off each other. I'd love for them to just randomly drop a new episode every so often.

They have been doing movies every few years, I think there are 3 of them now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I somehow completely missed the existence of the third movie until now.

In other news, I now have an unseen Psych movie to watch this weekend.