Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Happy international bee day everyone!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Please do, I'm so excited to read already

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

I wanted to rename this thread to Bee Y O Bee twice already and now I'm not on a computer, SS can you do the needful?

I feel like we should have so many bee puns itt

done! let this thread name change cause such a buzz that it pollinates a thousand flowers of bee puns to bloom!

Stoner Sloth

The Voice of Labor posted:

I had to help a honeybee get its foot off some duct tape adhesive. dude took off while I was whipping him up a little cup of sugar water so I guess he was no worse for wear. still only like the second honeybee I've seen this year

this is good, the hive will remember your actions and you have made a powerful friend(s) this day!

i gave a bee that landed on my balcony a little bit of sugar water, let her lick it off my finger while she was perched on my other hand cause i was showing my house mate that bees are good and not our enemy since he recoils from them if they get within 10 feet thinking their going to sting him.

in conclusions bees are good and gentle friends <3