Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ez8 posted:

At work the cafeteria sometimes serves breakfast gyros which are a regular gyro with scrambled eggs in it. It's pretty good.
The first time I had one I asked the guy behind the counter if there was any tzatziki sauce for it.
He pointed at the condiment counter behind me, "They got some of dat pickle mayonnaise over there."
Surely, I thought, he meant tzatziki, but because he's not familiar with it, it looked like "pickle mayonnaise."
Nope, sure enough, it was mayonnaise with pickle relish in it. Still good though.

Long story short, have a dollop of pickle mayonnaise on your breakfast.

So, umm, tartar sauce?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

interwhat posted:

Scrambled eggs with bacon, jalapeno cooked in. Serve on a browned flour tortilla, topped with fresh Pico and cotija cheese.

A tall Coors Banquet

Got drat I’m having this tomorrow

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just combine the threads for a rut n’ nut extravaganza