Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

congratulations you ate tartar sauce

i was really hungover at this super fancy annual brunch thing, and there was like a fish fry and prime rib served to order right next to all the usual breakfast trappings. it was like half-buffet, idk what you call it.

anyway i served myself up a hearty portion of roasted breakfast potatoes and saw this kinda chunky white stuff next to it. I thought "huh, white breakfast gravy, thats a little country for this joint...but HELL YEAH" and proceeded to dump it on the top of my taters.

nope, it was tartar sauce. they just had it closer to the potatoes than the fish and they totally hosed me.

honestly it wasn't that bad.

stay in school kids, and smoke weed every drat day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

dsf posted:

sometimes i like to make a huge breakfast skillet w/ hash browns, sausage, egg, cheese when i dont feel like doing anything for the rest of the day. usually add some sausage gravy too.

this.

weekday breakfast: lean, mean - loaded fruit smoothie maybe with some chia seeds or some crazy supplement my girlfriend keeps on hand. or else a banana and black coffee.

weekend breakfast: at least 4-5 eggs, potatoes, sausage, cheese - just knock me on my rear end