Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
2 cans sardines in oil, disgorged into a large metal bowl, and mixed with mayonnaise, hot sauce, mustard, sweet relish, minced garlic, Worshtershire sauce. Garnish with sesame. Eat with crackers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Polenta? Wasn't that a barabara streisand movie?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Eggs are one of the three magic "make this dish delicious with no effort" ingredients along with butter and cheese so it follows that they can and should be a staple.

But like the goon above said - just get really good at omelettes or crepes and you are only limited by your filling adventurousness

Woah...could you imagine egga with butter and cheese?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I literally eat candy for breakfast. It often makes me feel ill

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm sorry that's terribly unfair

My life is both a tragedy and a comedy

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Okay, here's an earnest recipe (you're welcome)

1 onion, diced
At least equal volume of peppers (bell, sweet, poblano)
8 oz caseless beef chorizo (pref salivary glands)
1 can Ranch Style Beans

Over mediu heat, sautee onions until almost translucent. Add peppers. Sautee until onions are well transluced. Add chorizo, and cook until done. Add in beans. Mix and let combine under reduced heat until desired

Serve with your choice of toast, eggs scrambled in the pan (a different pan) and chocolate milk

That salivary gland chorizo is very ground, and will make everything Very Powerfully meaty and thick

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Wow can't wait till breakfast

But this one's reeaalllllllll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Chinatown posted: