Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
don't be a slave to traditional "breakfast" ideas. break free of outmoded ideas about "nutrition" and "starting the day right".

below is a short list of interesting alternatives:

ham sandwich and a shot of bourbon

spaghetti and meatballs with a side of fudge ripple ice cream

a couple cigs and a fresh garden salad, complimented with diet coke and a valium

raw calf liver and a slice of pineapple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Chinatown posted:

Do what I've done recently and master the art of the poached egg and buffet style omelette. I got a small nonstick I use only for omelettes and it owns.

i do something similar, except i grab some stuff out of the fridge and throw in the microwave for a while

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

no that's way too involved

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

mit ponhaus