Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I've been working from home for 2 and a half months and my breakfasts are getting kinda stale. Fried eggs, scrambled eggs, cereal, waffles, toast are pretty much the regulars and it's all getting a bit stale. What are some good breakfasts you all like that can be prepared, ideally in under 20 minutes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

minced sausage mixed into the pancake batter. melted butter mixed into the syrup

what the heck?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I have a greek yogurt with granola almost every morning. It's tasty.

:hmmyes:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sunswipe posted:

Toast with strawberry jam, and tomato ketchup on the side to dip it in.

please no trolling my thread

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Voice of Labor posted:

But I am probably a much, much better cook than you are, op.

oh word? I'd say I'm pretty good at home cooking.

Anyway I'm gonna try some of the stuff posted here! Breakfast is so loving good y'all. I had some oatmeal with bananas, blueberries and cinnamon today. Was alright. Could be better though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

take it to the breakfast nut thread