Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Purple going to invade his own Pretender God's nation after getting a severe case of the Starscreams.

also i see we are going with the dormant LPer strat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Val Helmethead posted:

The Mesopotamian Menace has a god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMRTGv82Zo

edit- just noticed drain 2 on the team with both C'tis and Berytos. wowww

Ramc fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 28, 2020

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Incarnate shitposting bless i see

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Angry Lobster posted:

I hope we get to see the TheDemon's style of diplomacy aka murder everything with extreme prejudice.

Is that the one where the dude used a picture of a crazy guy in a jungle to represent him in that one LP

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Angry Lobster posted:

Lili's Dom3 LP in the archive that used pictures of actors from Lost.

That picture they used back then is the mindset I put myself in now when "negotiating" and doing "diplomacy" as Pan.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Ramc posted:

That picture they used back then is the mindset I put myself in now when "negotiating" and doing "diplomacy" as Pan.

hahaha yes!!

Ramc
May 4, 2008

builds character posted:

I would also be curious to see how you (and the various other players) view the other players in the game and if it changes any of your strategy.

time to bust out those star ratings again

Ramc
May 4, 2008

That is a LOT of low morale PD

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Technowolf posted:

I'll add that 6 points is usually enough to ward off some of the lighter bad events - usually indie attack - because one of the event triggers looks at the amount of either PD or actual troops you have in a province, and having troops hanging out in a province just to defend it from a random villain attack is just wasting money on upkeep.

I think about 16 PD stops a lot of bad indie attacks. Further- and this has certainly been discussed in other LPs- but the AI is incredibly stupid and it can't 'see' your troop stacks but it can see your PD totals. The AI is a lot less likely to attack high PD provinces if it can avoid it. Once people start dropping and going AI this can help you manage and steer their remaining stacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Jon Joe posted:

Ever since the elf war began, we here on team not-africa settled on a strategy of "For the love of god convince anyone else to fight the elves with us", so to this end we will show the elves as foolish and feeble at every turn so that others may opportunistically grab at them.

:umberto: