Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

These teams seem...brutal. Mesopotamia in particular just seems rough from day 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Donkringel posted:

Perun started up a disciples game on YouTube where his team is all EA water Nations designed for maximum badgering (and a no popkill therados, so no cool ghost hoplites)

Frankly I was disappointed that they weren't on Team Greece.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

TheDemon posted:

I was actually a very active negotiator in most of my games. The propaganda campaign in all the Let's Plays worked too well.

that LP where you were Lanka and Lilli still had a good reputation has left a truly massive mark on the forums

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

It's hard to see from LPs how PD kind of 'works' at a strategic level, but basically it's a very sliding scale with "absolute minimum" basically always happening just because it's 1 gold and that's a bargain for the intel on invading armies, a couple different intermediate levels of "warding off minimal attacks/unrest," and then "Kitfoxian" being used by Kitfox.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Are Team Elf trying to do anything to reduce their image of weakness?